Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Quote of the Day!

John McCain gets his ass handed to him...by a...Well, read on. You'll see.

Is there a Pulitzer Prize for Ballsy statements by a high school girl? If so, Katelyn Halldorson gets it!

"I think judging by the amount of press representatives here and also by the integration of your previous political endorsements in your earlier personal narrative, we can see that this isn't completely absent – er political motivation isn't completely absent," she said. "Yet we were told that this isn't a political event. So what exactly is your purpose in being here – not that I don't appreciate the opportunity, but I'd just like some clarification."


"I knew I should have cut this thing off. This meeting is over," ...John McCain

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:19 AM

    Perhaps the time as a POW gave McCain an abiding appreciation for captive audiences.

    I tell ya, Steve. I can't wait til this absurd primary is over. My fangs are sharpened and aching for a piece of McCockroach's ass.

    Soon,

    ReplyDelete