Saturday, December 10, 2005

What light through yon forest shines?

...Tis the dawn, and the hot tub calls me, siren like, to its enveloping wetness, where, having returned a womb of my own devise, I watch woodpeckers, possessive, repel the chickadees from the suet log...Juliet. I have my coffee. You are forgotten.



Saw Hal Holbrooke last night at the Tennessee Theater. Sam Clemmens died 100 years ago but his words are current. He seems to have disliked poiticians, lawyers, and criminals. Of the three, I believe he considered criminals to be the least disingenuous group.

Here is a Presidential quote from the previous week. It was relayed to the public via at least three Republican sources. three republicans telling the same lie is certainly not unusual, but they seem to have been stunned at the words of George W. Bush:

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

If confirmed as true...how can any American NOT call for his resignation?

He Said what?

Peace,

Steve

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 AM

    I sure hope the mainstream media picks up this quote from Dubya. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:07 AM

    It ain't true 'til I hear it in Fox news...won't they love this one!

    ReplyDelete