Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dang!

I'm still stunned at South Knox Bubba's closing down his blog site! Here's hoping he's just needs a well deserved break and will rejoin us when his batteries get recharged. It's a long story but the evil force seems to emanate from the Metro Pulse owner, Brian Conley, so I have started my own little protest. Everytime I pass a MP rack, I pick one up and deposit it in a comvenient trach receptacle. (If only we had better recycling in our area.)

Peace, Bubba! Maybe you'll have some more time, now. If you ever want to do some creek snorkling, come on out to Roane County. (Scotch in the cabinet...)


It's a travel day for me. Charlie, as usual, nails it:


http://www.theillustrateddailyscribble.com/daily.scribble.jpgs.05/07.20.05.john.roberts.jpg


Let's keep our eye on the prize, though:



http://www.imageshack.us/

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:40 PM

    To Cole:

    No one has to "make" Karl Rove a criminal. He took care of that himself.

    How would you describe Robert's position with the Bush adminisration?

    One more thing..........why are you so accepting of lies? Do you ever think for yourself............of do you just listen to Sean and Rush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right, folks. Now this is what I want to see in the comment section. Someone like Cole, repeating republican astroturf rather than thinking for himself, and some one esle pointing out that Cole needs to think for himself.

    By the way,Cole, I am a Progressive, which is a bit more complicated than you might understand. It tends to include folks who feel a sense of obligation and duty to others...a difficult concept for Republicans, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PW, I have very high hopes for what Howard Dean will be able to do with the Dems. Every time I listen to him, he makes more and more sense. His biggest obstacle is still the old guard in the Democratic Party but they seen to be gradually getting on board or moving aside.

    ReplyDelete