Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Weird stuff...

Uh...I really don't know what to say about the latest internet rumors. Laura Bush spent the night at the Mayflower Hotel because of George's affair with Condi Rice? DC insiders say this is rubbish...Because...They claim Condi doesn't like men. But they also claim some really weird stuff that is so strange I can't even pass it on to you. If you must know what I mean, try googling "george bush+victor ashe" and you'll see exactly what weird means.

(CG, you got any input on this?)


From our "Conservatives are even more Fubed up than we thought" Department:


If I belonged to a group that had members who threatened the security of this country, I would willingly go to an "assembly center." It seems like a logical sacrifice. It wouldn't be enjoyable, but if it meant saving my country from destruction, I would rather spend some time in a camp than have my family beheaded for practicing a Christian religion. But then I'm conservative, and I put my country ahead of myself.

OK...Let's name a few conservative group members:

Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, James Dobson, Tom DeLay, Bill Frist, Duke Cunningham, Ken Lay, Scooter Libby, Bob Taft, David Safavian, Claude Allen, Jack Abramoff, Michael Scanlon...All Conservatives...All either being investigated, indicted, or serving time already. So I guess that prominant conservative is calling for interment camps for, well..Conservatives. It's ok, though, apparently they'll be happy to serve their country by doing time.

The General

Peace, in a weird sorta way,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment