Friday, July 06, 2007

Poll

via TPM Election Central

As you read the results of this American Research Group poll bear in mind that at the time Bill Clinton was impeached, only 25% of Americans favored that action. Why won't Congress act to impeach George W. Bush when almost twice that number are in favor?

( As for Cheney's numbers....well let's just put it like this: America hates you, Dick.)

The ARG Poll:


Do you favor or oppose the US House of Representatives beginning impeachment proceedings against President George W. Bush?

Favor Oppose Undecided
All Adults 45% 46% 9%
Voters 46% 44% 10%





Do you favor or oppose the US House of Representatives beginning impeachment proceedings against Vice President Dick Cheney?

Favor Oppose Undecided

All Adults 54% 40% 6%
Voters 50% 44% 6%

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I think I know why Cheney's numbers are higher than Bush's.

    If a pollster called me and asked if I wanted to impeach Bush, I'd say no. See, I think the only thing worse than Bush is Cheney. Impeach Bush and you get Cheney.

    However, if they asked if I wanted to impeach Cheney, I'd say You betcha! Then, and only then, would I want to impeach Bush.

    It's gotta be a double deal.

    ReplyDelete