Monday, April 04, 2005

Sunday Sermon

Here are two blogs that have caught my eyes recently. The first is

dailywarnews

I turn the Sunday Sermon over to him this week.


An Army officer takes this oath when he is commissioned. Read it carefully:


"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;...


I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Kos put us onto this blog.

dailywarnews archive


And while we are sermonizing, ask the question:

Has the Rapture all these armageddonists rant about already come and gone?

Are we stuck with these people for another 1000 years? I mean, dang, couldn't they be beamed up and leave us be, here on Earth, for just a little while?

swiftreport

Peace,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment