Thursday, August 10, 2006

Great Salt Lake

I'm in Utah at the Outdoor Retailer show and I'm totally bummed out.

Just found out that Real Madrid is playing an exhibition match here four hours after I am supposed to fly out on Saturday. Just think...I could get a close look at David Beckham.

Or even better...David Beckham's wife, Victoria, aka Posh Spice.

The outdoor show has gotten weirder over the years. So far, the strangest thing is the "Tread Lightly" display. The official car in the "Tread Lightly" display is that abomination of abominations, you guessed it, the Hummer!

How in the heck do you "Tread Lightly in a freakin' Hummer?

My hotel charges more per day for internet service than I normally pay per month so I won't be posting much unless i figure something out.

Later,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment