Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Smell of Outrage in the Morning

I don't know which is worse...that a conservative entertainer would say something as vile as this:

"I was in Chicago last week I said, "Hey Obama, you might want to suck on
one of these, you punk?" Obama, he’s a piece of shit and I told him to suck on
one of my machine guns. Let’s hear it for them. I was in New York and I said,
"Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset you worthless
bitch." Since I’m in California, I’m gonna find Barbara Boxer she might wanna
suck on my machine guns. Hey, Dianne Feinstein, ride one of these you worthless
whore."


Or that a crowd of people paid to see Ted Nugent threaten the lives of Democratic Presidential candidates while waving a machine gun on stage...And cheered him on.

My Country has a sickness.

And tell me what the Dixie Chicks did again? I mean they caught all sorts of outraged abuse from conservatives for actually saying what? ...They were ashamed George Bush was from Texas?

Ten Nugent...another symptom. of Conservatism. (and yep, there's video)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Hey man, I thought exactly the same thing.

    I wanted to introduce myself, but I cannot find an email addy for you. I'm Mack, like you, I live in the country, though not so far removed from conveniences. I'm very interested on your passive solar, as me and my family are trying to turn our place into a self-sustaining farm. Solar and wind I know little about. Any chance we could talk? My email is freespeech43 at Yahoo dot com.
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what do you expect from a guy who (literally, not figuratively) crapped and pissed his pants for days before showing up for his induction exam, to get out of being drafted to serve in Vietnam? I rememeber reading his bragging about this in Circus magazine back in the '70s.

    Typical Republican chickenhawk tough guy.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:04 PM

    Well said, prestonian.

    Ted talks tough while shooting squirrels, but was too busy "journeying to the center of the mind" to stick his neck out.

    Guys like Nugent find relief from their lack of manhood in killing animals. A chickenhawk he truly is.

    Too bad, all that great musical talent wasted on such an asswipe.

    Ah well, somebody has to be a terminal pussy. Might as well be Ted.

    ReplyDelete