Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She was a Working Girl...

Yesterday:

Ferraro said the Clinton campaign cannot fire her because she is not an adviser.

"It's impossible to fire somebody who's not involved with it," she said.

Today:

Dear Hillary –
I am stepping down from your finance committee so I can speak for myself and you can continue to speak for yourself about what is at stake in this campaign.

Keith Olbermann, with a very heavy heart, says it better than I:

"This is not a Campaign strategy...This is a suicide pact."

And now for something completely different...A Monte Python routine!

No!

Actual pictures of the, umm, working girl who was worth $4,300.00 and a Governorship.

(Whatever you do, don't read the comments!)

(I told you not to read the comments...now you've got beer all over the computer)

Peace,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment