Friday, March 31, 2006

War? What war?

OK, there's a war going on. Remember the war? It's in a far away country, and it's because that country has our oil...or has weapons of mass destruction...or did...or...Hell, I don't know why there's a war.

I have decided that the reason for this war is like religion. When my kids pin me down on it, I tell 'em I'm a Damfino... Member in good standing, as a matter of fact.

I think the Damfino's have all the answers. Or maybe Damfinos ARE the answers...Yeah, that sounds like the ticket...Damfino IS the answer...

Why are we fighting a war in Iraq?

"Damfino."...See? Works just fine.

We could try asking the President again but I think he's in Cancun with the President of Mexico looking at ruins. Couldn't they do that in Iraq?

But here's a game we can play. Why don't all try to answer Cindy Sheehan's question? No repeating so I already have Damfino, OK?


Put your answer in the comments.



Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment